Download for FREE on Steam:
Last Mortem is an action-packed Multiplayer FPS Game in the style of 2010s browser shooters! Grab your equipment and join other online players on the battlefields or just fight with BOTs! Choose your weapons from the huge variety of armory, prepare for the battle and play like a legend!
Battlefields of the game are set up in the Cold War and other historical or fictional worldwide conflicts. The war is led by the Blue Forces (NATO and its allies) and Red Forces (the Soviet Union, remains of the Warsaw pact and their allies). Use legendary guns, run through the detailed environments of the war zones, and prepare for the epic gameplay!
- Online Multiplayer or offline Singleplayer gameplay
- AI BOTs
- Progression Level system: Unlock weapons by reaching levels
- Store system: Buy weapons with our virtual currency - Credits
- huge variety of weapons
- simple controls and gameplay - just jump into the game and play
- optimized for both weak and gaming computers
- Team Deathmatch
- Gun Race
- Assault - light combat rifles popular among players
- Support - heavy combat rifles and machine guns
- Sniper - sniper rifles of any kind
- Demolitions - bazookas and grenade launchers
- Secondary - SMGs, revolvers, and pistols
- Melee - knives, swords, or any kind of hand weapons
- Lethal - grenades, mines, claymores
- Non-Lethal - flashbangs, smoke grenades
- Favela - small fast-paced map located in Rio de Janeiro favela
- Barbados - large-scaled map set up on the beach with pirate shipwrecks on Barbados island
- Dolina - small fast-paced map located on the border of Czechoslovakia
- SandStorm - map set up on desert of Persian Gulf
Pluses of the game:
- frequent updates, fixes, and new content
- new content suggested by the community
- fast adaptation to the simple gameplay controls
- nobody online? You can play with BOTs!
- optimized also for weak computers
Minuses of the game:
- this is the indie game which does not include high graphics, great animations, or triple-A design
- Our online player base is very limited because of that we highly support our AI BOTs
Last Mortem is meant to be a kind of nostalgic Multiplayer FPS shooter that includes tons of content, frequent updates and events, and most importantly fun!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Takes forever to load up (browser version)
this takes a long time to load
One suggestion i have is the ability to have a weapon attatchment rank system
how large is the player community on steam btw?
Not very big, around 30 players are online every day, more than 6k players have their account in the game. The main features of the Steam version are 80+ weapons, more maps, better graphics, more options, and many many more. We are heading to the end of the Steam Early Access stage which will be followed by the huge content update at the start of summer 2021!
is there a way to change controls?
Hello, not yet, we will add this feature very soon
this is a school laptop so i can do steam and it wont load still
I highly recommend you to download our Steam version. Just tested the WebGL version and everything works fine. You can try to play the game on some other site for example here: https://simmer.io/@DevJuraj/last-mortem
Also, make sure that your PC has these specs and that you are using some up-to-date browser like Chrome or Firefox.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor 1005M
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics for 3rd Generation Intel® Processors
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Up-to-date browser that allows WebGL
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: AMD A6-9225 RADEON R4
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R4 Graphics
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Up-to-date Chrome or Firefox
it wont load
Hello, we fixed the issue. You can play the WebGL version now or you can always download the game from Steam!
Hello, I tested the game and it works fine. Can you give me some more details? Did it show some error message? What are your PC specs?
I highly recommend you download our stable PC version from Steam. It includes tons of features, over 60 weapons, 9+ maps, better gameplay elements, etc. Here is the link:
Will you add vehicles and an android version? because i want this game to become popular :D
Edit: and weapon customizations
Vehicles are planned to appear in the game during this year. We already tested transport vehicles, you can see it in this video:
We can't confirm the Android version, however, we already tested the game on mobile devices. So everything is possible.
We will see if the weapon customization will be added, thank you for your suggestion. Also, feel free to download Last Mortem from Steam!
A great game, I can hardly find a game, and when i do the ONE person who was there leaves, It's really sad.
We are in the ALPHA stage of development, no proper advertisement campaign was done yet. We will surely promote the game more in the following months. Remember that you can always play with AI Bots, I recommend you to join our Discord server where you can look for some players and see our latest news. Thank you!
A great game, i downloaded it on a different site, but it's good!
pretty good game. can you add a shotgun though?
of course, shotgun will be added in another patch. Also, the new patch is up from now!
Added new map - Project 1143
Added new map - Outpost with game mode Obstacle Course
Changed textures in Favela map
Fixed objects in Favela map
Changed objects in Stormy Bay map
Changed weapon settings
Changed movement settings
Added FPS Counter
What is available in this new patch?
Favela, Stormy Bay, Project 1143, Outpost maps
M16A1, AK-47, M9, Knife, Frag, Flashbang, SA80, Famas, Magnum, M40, M16 Sniper, AKS-74u, Skorpion, Glock 18
gamejolt is blocked
It is strange because for me the GameJolt is working fine. Last Mortem will be soon available also on CrazyGames, I'm unable to upload the WebGL version here because of the size limit of itch.io. Sorry for that, I can send you PC Standalone version.
i dont have pc but if it gets uploaded to crazygames, its not blocked for me.